A Board Certified Family Law Specialist Who Focuses On Problem-Solving

  1. Home
  2.  — Practice Areas

The Effective Help You Need With North Carolina Family Law Issues

You may wonder whether the attorney you choose really makes a difference in the outcome of your case. The short answer is yes. This is because most facets of family law are not “one-and-done” exercises, but rather are multistep processes. The person you choose to represent you will be your coach, guide, advocate, and partner. This can, and will, affect the outcome.

Rebecca Poole founded Poole Family Law to provide her clients with one-on-one guidance and advocacy at a time when they need it most. She wants her clients to have the responsible, effective, and authentic representation they deserve.

Assistance With Agreements, Divorce, And More

When you choose to work with Rebecca, she focuses on problem-solving and keeping you one step ahead of the game. After more than a decade of family law practice, Rebecca has found that amicable solutions can be beneficial for families and she is well equipped to represent you with many issues, including:

  • Absolute Divorce
  • Child Custody
  • Child Support
  • Spousal Support
  • Equitable Distribution
  • Separation Agreements and Property Settlements
  • Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
  • Parenting Agreements and Child Support Agreements
  • Qualified Domestic Relations Orders
  • Last Will and Testament
  • Health Care Power of Attorney and Advance Directives
  • Durable Power of Attorney

Not every divorce or legal issue  can stay outside of a courtroom, but many can with the assistance of an effective and knowledgeable attorney. Rebecca will guide you through every step of the process to ensure that you know your legal options as you make informed decisions.

Discuss Your Family Law Or Estate Planning Matter With Rebecca

Get the responsive, responsible guidance you need. To schedule a consultation with Rebecca, complete the online inquiry form or call 919-263-2380. Rebecca serves clients in Wake, Chatham, Orange, and Durham counties.